Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

As part of a new kitchen we have a very new stainless steel

As part of a new kitchen we have a very new stainless steel Neff gas hob (T26BR46N0), and as I have never had stainless steel before I am being extremely careful with it, cleaning it after every use with a stainless steel cleaner and following directions etc. After cooking one evening some food residue got onto the silver part of one of the burners and I simply can’t get it off. I’ve tried the stainless steel cleaner, Barkeeper’s Friend, a scourer, Flash etc, but absolutely nothing shifts it. As the hob is new I’m concerned that this could happen again, and I certainly didn’t expect to have unmovable food residue after so little use. Please can you help. Linda Sansom
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We had the hob installed on March 23rd. It is part of a kitchen refurbishment, but because of lockdown the building work stopped so we haven’t used it every day since then. As I said, I have tried a stainless steel cleaner, Flash, Barkeeper’s Friend, a scourer, but none of those work. I could live with it if I’d had the hob for years, and although it is a small amount it seems wrong that this should happen so soon, if at all.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so. the food is on one of the back silver burners, under the black revivable top.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please can you continue your search. Thank you.

Linda I'm darran do me a we favour take some wd40 spray it on the smear let it settle for a minute then wipe it of and allow the vapour to dry of, this should bring back the hob top to looking near new

Regards darran

Darran Wilkins ,
Experience: dasdasd