Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bosch schott ceran cooker hot top or plate ref

Customer Question

I have a bosch schott ceran cooker hot top or plate ref no(###) ###-####and due to some over enthusiastic work by my cleaning lady have lost 2 of the 4 rubber washers.
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch? How old is it?
Customer: I have a Bosch Schott Ceran cooker with a hob top or plate ref(###) ###-####and due to some over enthusiastic cleaning by my cleaning lady have lost two of the 4 rubber washers which sit under the control knobs.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 of the 4 rubber washers are now missing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no , I just need 2 new rubber washers
Expert:  David McCready replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am here to help. The reference number you have given is for the glass panel. The Bosch model number is ***** on the base of the hob and is the Enr number. Are you able to advise this? Or if you have a manual it should be on the front of that.