Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch WTE84105GB tumble dryer that has just stopped

I have a Bosch WTE84105GB tumble dryer that has just stopped working. It does not switches on at all. All filters are clean. I think the fuse is okay too. Any advise as what might have happened to it? Many Thanks in advance.Mehdi

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you tell me if the display is on or other LEDs are on?

I also ask you for a little patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Do you have any questions? They haven't answered yet.

Yours sincerely, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No there is no light comes on when I attempt to turn it on.
No noise, no light, nothing

Have you checked the fuse on the plug? Normally you would have to measure the power supply to the control board. If the power supply reaches the control board and the device cannot be switched on, then unfortunately the control board is defective and must be replaced. Do you have any further questions?

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've checked the fuse on plug, that was not the issue

Okay normally you would have to open the unit completely and check the voltage. The power supply to the control board must be measured with a multimeter. If the power comes to the control board and cannot be switched on then it is unfortunately defective. The circuit board must be replaced if necessary. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Thank you

All right, well, I wish you the best of luck with it. Thank you and have a good afternoon. Stay well.