Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We are looking to buy: HOTPOINT MWH1221X 20 Litre Microwave

Customer Question

Hello. We are looking to buy:
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: HOTPOINT MWH1221X 20 Litre Microwave Oven With Grill - Stainless Steel MWH1221X... and get it installed.
JA: How old is your Hotpoint microwave?
Customer: The old microwave wasn't a Hotpoint - we just inherited my late mother's microwave. It seems to have been around 6 years old and to have been a cheap Tesco model.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hotpoint microwave?
Customer: What have I tried so far? We want to buy this new microwave and get it installed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: And the main point is: who should install it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

If the issue is how to install it then this is a very easy microwave to install.

As it comes with a plug top mains cable so will just plug into a plug socket.

Then if you open the door you will see a hole in the plastic frame on the bottom.

Just pop a screw in there and screw it to the unit and just pop the cap on the hole and thats it.

This is one of the easy microwaves to install.

But if you dont fancy doing it yourself then have a look for a local whitegoods repair company as most do installs as well or a local kitchen fitter will be able to install it for you.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.