Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I rang Panasonic yesterday and was given a Case IDJA: Do you

Customer Question

I rang Panasonic yesterday and was given a Case ID(###) ###-####JA: Do you know the model of your Panasonic appliance? How old is it?
Customer: TX-24G302B I only purchased it in February
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week the person I spoke to yesterday went through re-installation and it was no different .He told me to contact you
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

What is the symptom of the problem with your TV?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are lines on the screen which I cannot remove
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Since your TV is so new, this is very easy. I recommend that you take it straight back to the retailer and get a replacement or a refund.

You have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.

Where did you buy the TV?
_____

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for some sort of reply or help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Argos
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

I suggest that you call Argos and explain, and arrange to replace the TV. The number to call is 0345(###) ###-####/strong>.