James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

RSG5UCRS ice bucket incorrectly installed. Now jammed,

Customer Question

RSG5UCRS ice bucket incorrectly installed. Now jammed
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: samsung 7 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried to remove ice bucket but we think it wasn’t inserted correctly and is jammed
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don’t think so
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do still need an answer. I didn’t expect it to take so long to get one...
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Does the bucket look uneven or out of square, if so I would try using some WD40 and short sharp movements to free it, failing that using a hair dryer to warm the plastic to help free it.