Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My machine is stuck on the WASH position irrespective of 30

Customer Question

My machine is stuck on the WASH position irrespective of 30 degrees or 40 degrees setting. If returned to OFF then reset to DRAIN and SPIN, all is OK.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch Classixx 1400 Express At least 10 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A couple of days. When switched OFF, I have rotated the Programme Selector a few times in an attempt to clear the stuck position. Didn't cure the problem.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Was working perfectly until two days ago. I use soda crystals regularly and recommended washing machine cleanser every two months. I always leave the door slightly open after a wash and mop up any residual water.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe me when this error occurs? What happens when his program starts? Is the water introduced and does the drum start rotating?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is that the programme gets stuck on WASH and does not move further. The programme starts OK and continues OK until the WASH position. The drum is rotating all the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please ask any further questions on line. Thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Okay then the heating isn't working. If the engine turns and water is introduced and stops at some point then the heating is not ok.

Do his meter at home can you measure a heater?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I couldn't get any sense out of JustAnswer and never received an answer (such as the one you have just supplied - which is the correct solution as it happens) so I called in a local repair man and he sorted it. So JustAnswer were too slow to answer me and were, effectively, a waste of time.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

I'm really very sorry you feel that way. I tried to help you in the best way I could. Of course, it's a little harder online because I'm not around. A local repair service is of course very easy.