Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We cannot start up the washing machine because a message

We cannot start up the washing machine because a message comes up saying programme cancelled
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading and it was bought in 2017 and has a guarantee until 2022
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened this morning and we have opened up and cleaned the filters
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We are in our 80s not completely clue less but not madly au fait with modern gear

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe to me which symbols light up in the display? You can also send me a photo at the bottom right of the Tex Box with attachments.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to do my washing but it keeps saying Programme cancelled
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have a contract until 2022 so

Okay, can you tell me the make and model number of the device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Husband opened door starting thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has started after husband just read book thanks

All right, I wish you much success with the device. Thank you very much and have a nice day. Stay well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Husband got machine to start thanks

Please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Finished thanks

All right, I wish you much success with the device. Thank you very much and have a nice weekend. Stay well.