James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a morphy richards Fastbake breadmaker, i have put in

Customer Question

i have a morphy richards Fastbake breadmaker, i have put in ingrediants and put pan in the breadmaker machine, it switches on and mixes but every few seconds it bleeps and comes up with Err on the screen; I have switched it off, taken the pan out and re inserted it and switched it on again and the same thing happens, can you give me an idea what is wrong, please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your bread maker? How old is it?
Customer: It is Morphy Richards Fast bake Model: 48281
JA: How long has this been going on with your bread maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just happened today; I,m making the basic which is Programme 1,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have switched off the machine and taken the pan out then reinserted it and tried again but it still happens. The breadmaker was bought at the end of March used twice then and not used again until today
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Is the fault present regardless of which program you select and is this fault just occurred after it previously working normally?

The fact its erroring within minutes of starting the cycle would suggest you have a fault with the PCB (control board), which may make this uneconomical repair, but it would be useful to understand if this is present on all modes first.