Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I get "check water" light, SMS24AW01G, A few days. I have

Customer Question

I get "check water" light
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: SMS24AW01G
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few days. I have checked the filters.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think I have had the problem before and had an engineer in to fix it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This message has several reasons. It could be that the water supply is not ok. Or what happens more often is that there is a leak somewhere. It could be that the water has leaked out and triggered at the bottom of the Aqua stop. Please fill this out here: if the unit is out a little and tilt it five 40° forward so that the excess water can run out.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dishwasher creates a Check Water error
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is anybody there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having difficulty getting an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anybody there?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any questions? They haven't answered yet.

Yours sincerely,Customer/p>

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal