Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a Belling american fridge freezer it is not making

Customer Question

I have a Belling american fridge freezer it is not making ice
JA: Do you know the model of your Belling fridge? How old is it?
Customer: its 4 or 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 weeks tried everything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: dont know wat to do, there is water
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a refrigeration specialist

Listen on the underside of the ice maker there might be a small square button press this it's a test cyclen

If your appliance does not then guys easy replace your ice maker they go for fun

Very easy fix you can get the parts from espares.com or uk white goods etc or even get a fixed price repair parts and labour for around 90 pounds from 0 800 and know how etc

Regards darran