Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I want to cancel my amazon prime and ref, get a refund of

Customer Question

I want to cancel my amazon prime and ref
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: get a refund of £79.99 as promised yesterday as I have never used Amazon
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Money was taken off my account yesterday for the first time my email if***@******.***
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: my bank card is **********
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

It's better not to publish your card number online, as many people can see it. I will ask a moderator to delete it.

To close your Amazon Prime account, following the instructions on this web page.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, how did you get on with Amazon?