James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The brush rollers on my vax blade 32 won’t turn, if you turn

Customer Question

The brush rollers on my vax blade 32 won’t turn, if you turn the machine upside down they activate but as soon as you put it to the floor they stop
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Vax blade 32, still under guarantee till 2021( aug)
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about a week, if I turn upside down it works but stops as soon as I return it to the floor
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, it seems like a bad conection
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Have you checked the belt tension?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?