Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Maytag washing machine, still within my 2 year

Customer Question

I have a Maytag washing machine, still within my 2 year guarantee. There is a leak from the rubber seal against which the door closes. Is this covered by the guarantee? It has not been punctured or missused. Hilary
JA: Is your Maytag washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your Maytag washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only a couple of washes. Cleaned all round seal and run a cleaner wash through the system
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can I install a new seal by myself, or is it complicated. Can one be sent by post?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Unfortunately seals are not covered under warranty. If such a rubber seal breaks then you have to have it repaired or repair it yourself. Rubber seal on the door is very expensive to repair. Do you want to repair it yourself?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any questions? They haven't answered yet.

Yours sincerely,Customer/p>

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal