David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

I have a dysentery v6 absolute machine purchased in 2016.

I have a dysentery v6 absolute machine purchased in 2016. After putting into the charger a red light started flashing and the machine has not charged. Does this mean I need a new battery and if so do I need a technician and approximately how much will this cost?
JA: Who makes your charger? How old is it?
Customer: The charger came with the machine in 2016.
JA: How long has this been going on with your charger? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started and not tried anything so far.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cannot think of anything else to tell you.

Hi my name is***** am here to help I am just getting further details on your Dyson V6.

Ok can you advise if the battery light flashes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only red light flashes about 30 times then stops

Ok the battery will need to be changed. It is possible to do this yourself, and I have attached a video of how to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9niXfq9EI8

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

Did this help, do you need further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much.

That is great,if you think I helped please leave a rating at the top of the page. Thank you