Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The top part of our fridge freezer keeps beeping & the

The top part of our fridge freezer keeps beeping & the bottom shelf is frozen but top shelf’s are room temperature
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: The model is E522B and it’s Fisher & Paykel serial no. AUQ844719
JA: How long has this been going on with your Fisher & Paykel refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The freezer is not working properly also now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s just keeps beeping & isn’t keeping anything cold or frozen except the bottom shelf on the fridge part

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This error can have several reasons. It could be that the thermostat, defrosting resistor, door seal, or the control board is not working properly or is defective. Please do the following: switch off the appliance, unplug the plug from the socket for at least 2-4 hours. At this time please check the rear panel if it is dusty or icy. If necessary, please clean it. Please observe the distance from the wall. It must not be less than 8-10 cm.

After 2-4 hours you can switch on the appliance. During this time you can leave the doors closed so that the cold does not go away and the food can still be used.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hiya that hasn’t worked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That hasn’t worked

Okay then as I said I'm really very sorry but either a thermostat, defrost resistor, door seal or the control electronics are faulty. What happens when you turn the power on? Does the motor work, do you hear it? It must run very loud for at least 15-20 minutes when you turn it on again. After that it must be quiet and the cooling must start.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door seal on the fridge is fine. This is what the thermostat looks like when the fridge is open & it keeps beeping

Okay, as I said, this is a mistake where you can't make a clear proposal. It's very complicated. It is also possible that the door contact switch of the door is defective and causes this error. I recommend to get a technician to do this. All sensors and thermostat must be measured and checked once. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you got technicians in Ireland who we could get to fix it

If you tell me the exact city where she lives I can see if I can find a service company for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dublin Ireland

Here is a link for a service company where you can register.

https://www.stillorganappliancerepair.ie/

Do you have any questions? Can I help you further?

Erdal Zal,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

All right, I wish you every success with the device. If you have no further questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request. I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy at home.