Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a Kenwood fridge freezer KSBNDIX18 ice bucket not

Customer Question

I have a Kenwood fridge freezer KSBNDIX18 ice bucket not emptying in to Dispenser and E6 keeps Flashing up on the digital board can you help please
JA: Do you know the model of your Kenwood fridge? How old is it?
Customer: BCD-535PLZR1Hc4(E1) I bought it on the 12th of December 2018
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a Month I’ve tried defrosting it and cleaning it there is no buttons to press can’t see anything else
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No sorry
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue with the search
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a refrigeration specialist

Guys be is a bit of a vague error usually to do with the main pcb control it seems your ice maker has failed and the communication from the nice alert to the board is getting interupted

New ice maker and pcb

Regards darran

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for nothing

No thanks for giving you the answer and your welcome