Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a toaster from you which was very expensive. The

Customer Question

I have a toaster from you which was very expensive. The first toaster I bought from you was returned as it was faulty and the same has happened to this one. It is obviously a major fault. I registered this toaster ihn January of this year and here we are again.
JA: What's the brand and model of your toaster?
Customer: SMEG model number TSF02PKUK - my registration ID is authorisation code: 99E8FFD0F7B7D2F781C2.
JA: Do you know the model of your Smeg toaster?
Customer: I have given you the model number. It is a 4 slot toaster in pink.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Smeg toaster? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It;s the element. Started by only browning one side and then totally packed it. Load of rubbish.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No good giving me a replacement one as it will be the same.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Where did you purchase your Smeg toaster?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Coop Electrical
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

What was the original purchase date (or month) of the first toaster?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not paying out a penny more to you lot. I have paid £5 which I begrudge to be honest. The original toaster was ordered on 7 April 2018 through coop electrical on ON 594327. That one was returned with the 2 years and the same thing has happened again. I paid almost £150 for this toaster which you would expect to find it at the very least reliable. They have both been totally unfit for purpose. I would have been better getting a cheap one from Tesco. Would have done a better job. The elements go every time. Surely, this is a major fault and your tech people should have sorted this out. I have bought a Smeg fridge but I'll tell you what. I wont be buying another Smeg appliance. I look forward to your response.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening.

Your grievance appears to be intended for Smeg.

Firstly, I do not work for Smeg. This web site offers an independent service whereby experts, from various different professional fields, provide advice and assistance at low cost. There are tends of thousands of satisfied and happy customers.

I have asked you the minimum of questions designed to find out enough for me to advise you. I have been both courteous and reasonable. Since you begrudge paying £5 then I won't waste any more of your time, or mine. I wish you luck with your grievance.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Oleksandra
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You emailed me. Just cancel my question