James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How can I remove the plastic dust co tai er to fit a. Ew o e

Customer Question

How can I remove the plastic dust co tai er to fit a. Ew o e how Cani remove the plastic dust container to install a new one
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: How can I remove the plastic dust container to put a new one onDyson V10 animal
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Dyson. 10 animal 2 years old about 1 month contacted Dyso.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Showing blockage happens. OST times used was talked through
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How to remove the plastic dust container to place with a. Ew one
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

To confirm your not wanting to empty the dust bin but actually remove it from the main body?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?