James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an Hisense TV that keeps going to stand by within

Hello I have an Hisense TV that keeps going to stand by within seconds of each other
JA: Do you know the model of your Hisense appliance? How old is it?
Customer: HISENSE - H60NEC5600UK LED 60" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR TV It's two years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hisense appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Been going on for over a month now. I have tried to reset to factory settings but problem remains
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all the information for now

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So you power it on and within a few seconds it goes to standby, does the standby button flash and if so how many times?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James
It goes to stand by and says off. No the light doesn't flash, just the stand by light remain on.
If I try it on again, it might come on for few seconds or minutes and then same thing happens again and again

Understood, this points to a faulty power supply on the TV.

A new power board can be sourced here for around £30.

So that I can close the question please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page, have a good day.

Please confirm I can close the quesiton.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you James