Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need a repair person to come out if they can to fix the

Customer Question

I need a repair person to come out if they can to fix the leak in the washing machine. It happens when the machine is agitating
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Top. it is old about 20 years. i am not sure
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just started when my sister was washing cloths. I washed clothes on Sunday but did not see any water. She washed yesterday and saw water.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is the only thing I know
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Unfortunately we do not drive out for repair. I recommend that you find a technician on site. If you tell me where you live and what city you live in, I can find a company near you. Then the repair will be very cheap.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a service contract with sears that I pay every month for 49.99.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Okay then you need to call where they pay for this service.

We are a forum for technical questions. We are only experts who answer technical questions. We are manufacturer independent.