Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Siemans integrated dishwasher that is tripping the

Hi, we have a Siemans integrated dishwasher that is tripping the RCD during its cycle.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Siemans SI6P1S - approx 6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its happened in the last week - so far I've checked the rubber seals to make sure no heat/steam is coming up to the control panel and I've check for leaks.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I haven't checked the plug sockets yet

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe to me when the fuse is triggered? Does it start a cycle? When does it trip?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does start the cycle.
It trips at the end of the cycle at the drying stage.
Andy

Okay then it could be that the drain pump or transfer pump gets too hot and the fuse blows. It's very difficult to determine. You'll need my techs to do it. It's not a glitch you can fix yourself. If the control circuit board is defective, he'll blow it immediately. It's either the drain pump or the circulating pump that causes this failure. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you for your advice

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a good evening. Stay well.