Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I need to replace my cooker. The replacement will have to

I need to replace my cooker. The replacement will have to fit into a cupboard and the space that is there for it measures 22 ins wide by 35 ins in height ... what double oven woud Zanussi have that would fit that space please ?
JA: Is your Zanussi oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry ... it is electric and it is more than ten years old. I think the fan in it has broken down.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My apologies ... i mis-lead you ... the oven i have is a Dietrich and i am bothering you now because Zanussi has been recommended to me
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so ,,., except i would like a double oven that would fit into the existing cupboard without having to make any adjustments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you advise me please do you have a machine that will fit the space i have available and if so will you give me the name and details so i can examine it on the internet before i commit to purchase ... thanks

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Converting those dimensions to metric, the sizes are:

width : 558mm
height : 889mm

All Zanussi appliances are 594mm or greater, therefore none of them will fit into your compartment without modifying it.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Tim ... i don't suppose i could ask Zanussi to manufacture a bespoke model for me !!! But thanks for your help and cheerio

I'm certain that you could ask ;-)

If you're with my assistance, please rate me using the 5 stars at the top of the page.

Thank you for your rating :-)