James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We are switching on our chiller and we cant get it to go

Customer Question

we are switching on our chiller and we cant get it to go down to the temperature we want
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: danfoss optyma about 9 months old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my husband switched it on about 4 hours ago and it is not getting any cooler. lots of buttons been pushed
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we have looked up the instructions on line, but keep getting stuck with level 1 variables.. no idea what they are...
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Whats the model number of the chiller?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?