Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The microwave on my Neff combioven turns off after 1 second,

Hi - the microwave on my Neff combioven turns off after 1 second
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff microwave? How old is it?
Customer: It is a C67P70N0GB/10. It was in the house when we moved in so no idea how old it is. sorry
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week and not really sure what to try!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really. Just trying to decide whether is is worth paying someone to look at it or to replace it.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

When it turns off, does the light go out? Does the plate turn?

I'm asking you to be patient a little bit. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes us a while to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - yes the light goes out. There is no plate to turn as it is a combination microwave oven (integrated). Vielen Dank

Okay usually when a microwave goes off after 1-5 seconds the magnetron is defective. The repair would cost between 80-120 € depending on the service company. Do you know how old this device is? Sometimes it's not worth repairing. I am waiting for your feedback.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was in our house when we moved in in 2016 so I don't know how old it is. I was wondering if to repair or replace

It always depends on how old the device is. If it is older than ten years, it is not worth repairing. Because other things or other parts of the appliance may still be broken. It is your decision whether you have it repaired or not. I would advise you to invest your money in a newer device. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that is fine thank you.

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a good evening. Stay well.