James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I cannot remove the brewing unit from my Purista coffee

Customer Question

I cannot remove the brewing unit from my Purista coffee machine - the handle is stuck in the forward position but the unit will not disengage from the machine
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: It is a couple of months old Purista series 300 - I have successfully cleaned it before
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried following the cleaning instructions and have got to "remove the brew unit part" now can't!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so -
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

If the machine is left unplugged for 1 hour does the brewing unit still not come free?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?