Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The door on my Bosch washing machine will not open, yes we

The door on my Bosch washing machine will not open
JA: Have you tried resetting your Bosch washer by unplugging it for 60 seconds then plugging it back in? How old is it?
Customer: yes we have and it’s about six years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: After a wash yesterday we could not open the door. We have tried turning it off, also pulling the emergency release down.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no we just need to open the door to get the washing out

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

It could be that the door lock is defective or the lever is broken so that it can no longer be intrigued. I will add a link with a video line here so you can go there and see where you can open the door in case of emergency. It is a bit complicated but feasible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd8ddreBYL4

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we watched the video and tried a credit card. We also pulled the emergency handle down. The Door handle seems loose.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any further thoughts on how we can open this door

There is also available with a string trick system. Here is a video instruction.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzz6tXxFQw

If it should not open then the door or door contact switch is so defective that it cannot be opened. It must be opened by force and repaired immediately if necessary. I recommend you first try to watch the video instructions again. If it does not work then you really need a technician. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help we will try again

Yeah, all right, I wish you the best of luck with it. Thank you and have a nice day. Stay well.