Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Honda petrol driven mower and I have been unable to

Customer Question

I have a Honda petrol driven mower and I have been unable to replace the carburetor correctly. Can you give me instructions please ?
JA: Have you replaced parts of your Honda lawn mower before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: Yes, I have but am unable to remember the sequence when replacing the carb.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honda lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it off to see why it kept cutting out but found it wasn't the carburetor. When I replaced it ,it started but then cut out after 19 seconds ? I checked the spark plug and found it was completely sooted up - this after cleaning just before hand.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is cleaning the plug. The mower is only a couple of years old. I am just unsure of the sequence to put it together
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, please can you tell me the make and model of your mower?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mower is a Honda petrol driven without choke Ref.HRG415C3 SDE. MABF1448620. 2008.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

I humbly apologise - I missed the fact that you had replied.

Are you still waiting for me to assist, or have you moved on in the absence of my reply?