James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Fridge and freezer defrosting, Samsung model RF24HSESBSR,

Customer Question

Fridge and freezer defrosting
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung model RF24HSESBSR
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: We've altered the temperature and nothing is working apart from the fan
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So the fan is running but the freezer is defrost, what is the current temp shown for the fridge and freezer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James, our fridge freezer has stopped retaining its temperature all together now it started with the ice maker not working and water just coming out and then the freezer defrosted and of course the fridge went off . My husband thinks the compressor has broken as the only thing working at the moment appears to be the fan. Thanks Anne
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi Anne, what happens if you put it on fast freeze?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard from you in some time, are you happy for me to mark the question as resolved or do you still require further assistance or have a follow up question please let me know how I can assist you further with?