James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a stainless steel microwave oven needs replacing. It

Customer Question

Hello . I have a stainless steel microwave oven needs replacing . It sits inside a surround and the oven itself measures 46 cm w x 26 cm h . The number is ***** . FD nor is 8903 . I am having difficulty in finding a replacement model .
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric microwave
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 10 yrs +
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no . I have looked at the H53W50n3GB model . But as I understand it wouldn’t fit .
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

The dimensions of the void the microwave fits are shown here, it fits a void 380H x 560W x 550D

Most of the appliance though they say they are larger such the the Zanussi one here (389x596x400), this measure the outer face which exceeds the void.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Based on this I would look at the listing here and narrow down the list to a few you like and if you like send the model numbers to me and I can verify they will fit the void.