Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have an emergency. My kitchen is flooded and the leak is

Customer Question

I have an emergency. My kitchen is flooded and the leak is coming from the franke filter. It is my fault I did not know it needed changing. Please call urgently on 07970 146823 as I have no water now and it is still leaking out the back
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: it is 2 and a half years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have switched off the water mains and the leak is much reduced
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: But I now have no water at all. It is a 4.5 litre system the serial number is(###) ###-####298 it does not ahve a name I CALLED OUT BRITISH GAS AS i HAVE A POLICY WITH THEM, THE PLUMBER SAID HE CANNOT TOUCH IT
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon

Sorry to hear of your emergency. Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Croydon. I have reduced the leak massively by straightening the Franke water system filter inlet pipe. I have ordered a new filter. It may just be that. Many thanks for replying.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Hopefully that will last until you have new parts. If not, feel free to post again here. If you're completely desperate I can come to Croydon - I wasn't far away this morning, as it happens.