James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Hiya, I have a rotak 40 lawnmower, Dunno how old, maybe 5

Customer Question

Hiya, I have a rotak 40 lawnmower
JA: What's the brand and model of your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: Dunno how old, maybe 5 years?
JA: The Small Engine Technician can help you find the model number for your lawn mower; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have bought a new power cable but it doesnt fit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I can but the right part, so can you sell it to me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found the model it is 3600H81C7D
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is this taking so long to get a reply? I am paying for this question????
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Does the plug in your power cord look like the one shown in this picture here?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?