Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Dyson SVO3. 61034-01 or 62350-60/02. I have no idea

Customer Question

I have a Dyson SVO3 . 61034-01 or 62350-60/02. I have no idea which is the correct number both appear with all the other details . The question `I have for you is when I use the machine there is an unusual change of sound from the motor . This is not happening when I remove the long pipe . I’ve checked the pipe and there is no blockage and the brush head is also clear. Can you advise please?
JA: How long have you had your SVO3?
Customer: 4/5 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not using the long tube I attached another heads directly to the motor and the motor sounded normal with no alteration to tone.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I feel a need to clarify my understanding of the problem. Does the motor noise change spontaneously, or when you insert/remove the extension pipe or the brush head?

Also, how long have you had your SV03, and for how long has it exhibited this behaviour?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.