James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a cylinder vacuum. Which I believe is Bosch. 2-3years

Customer Question

I have a John Lewis cylinder vacuum. Which I believe is Bosch.
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: 2-3years but I am not sure .No suction at working end?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced dust bag and there appears to be suctio
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: cant think. Only now a problem decause I had a Cleaning lady
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Can you see the model number some times its referred to as the ENR and normally on the underside of the vacuum or where the dust compartment is.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?