Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch Dishwasher is not working, Bosch Avantixx, this

Customer Question

Bosch Dishwasher is not working
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch Avantixx
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this morning. Changed the fuse link.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was working parfectly till yesterday.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe me which error is present? Can you switch on the device? Is an LED or the display illuminated?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, can not swich on the device. No LED or the display illumination.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked the socket and the fuse on the plug? If so, unfortunately the control board is faulty. Normally the device has to be opened completely once and the power supply has to be measured up to the control board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked the socket and changed the fuse on the plug.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I buy the parts?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Okay then you have to check the power supply once you are control board. It could be that the cable is defective or the plug in the control line. If the control board has the power supply and cannot be switched on then the board is unfortunately defective. Do you have the possibility to do this? Do you have a multimeter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't. Should I call a repaiman?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
repairman!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or should I buy a new Dishwasher?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

If the tax board should be defective the repair would cost between 120-180 €. It is up to you whether you want to have the unit repaired or invest the money in a newer unit. Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a good afternoon. Stay well.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal