Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I am looking to replace my Zanussi Studioline washing

I am looking to replace my Zanussi Studioline washing machine, which exactly fits the hole. This is 64cm high and 50cm wide, but I can't find anything the same size, the later Zanussi machine has got bigger. Can you suggest a replacement which would fit?Thanks

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the complete model number of the existing appliance.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The serial no is on the back, it is Zanussi Studioline 7? Years old. I can’t get behind to see.

Please see this machine. Any good?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for an answer

Please see my previous post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately this machine is too tall. Width is fine, but it is taller than the current machine. Sorry!

Hm. Good point. Bear with me...

I'm still looking. I guess you also found that this isn't easy!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yup!

I've just looked at the installation manual for the Zanussi FC 1200W, which is the model that I thought you have. Perhaps it isn't, but the dimension shown in the manual state that the height is 67cm. Please could you re-measure yours?

Also, is there a model label behind the door of the machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tim, you are a genius! The model number is ***** the front where I can see it, and not on the back where I was told. With that I can have another go at getting it repaired, rather than trying to replace it.

Hurrah! Thank you for your rating :-)