Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Ou tumble drier has stopped working, we have changed the

Ou tumble drier has stopped working, we have changed the fuse, it wasn't that, tried the reset button and checked for blockages but there are none. Is there anything else we could try?
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: I think it's about 3 yrs old it's a cda CI921
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time it has happened, weve tried resetting, checked fuse and checked for blockages and cleaned filter but it's not coming on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No dont think so

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe me which error is present? Can you switch on the device? Is an LED or the display illuminated?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The led will flash on then back off quickly when pressing the buttons and turning the dial but it doesnt do anything else

Does the entire display and the light go out when you turn the dial?

Okay, this could be caused by any number of things. Can you send me a picture of the control panel and display? You can send photos with attachments at the bottom right of the Tex Box.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The led flashes on then offer very briefly when pressing start

Okay, this could be caused by any number of things. It could be that the door does not close properly or the door contact switch does not continue the message. Try to press the door firmly and hold it and try to start a program.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have already tried that as well

It may be that the control board does not react.

Okay then try this: unplug the device from the power outlet and leave it switched off for at least 3-4 hours. Do not let any electricity get into the device. Try switching it on again after 3-4 hours. So now we want a restart of the system. If it is not defective it will work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok we will try that, thanks

Okay, good luck with that. You can write another message after that. I'm online until 10:00 at night. Otherwise I'll be online again tomorrow from 8:00 a.m. As soon as I read your message I will answer you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, weve just switched it back on and it's still not working

I am really very sorry about this but then the control board is no longer in order. It is also possible that the power button is faulty. The rest of the work has to be done professionally. I recommend to get a technician for this. Do you still have a warranty on the device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is still under parts guarantee but not labour. Is it something we could do ourselves do you think?

Actually, yes. If you still have parts warranty then I recommend to contact the manufacturer. And to complain about your machine. After that you will get a spare part and then you have to replace it. When you have the spare part you can contact me again. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that's great, thankyou. I'm.still waiting for a reply back from them from yesterday so I'll let you know what they say. Many thanks for your help.

All right, well, I wish you the best of luck with it. I thank you too and have a nice day. Stay healthy.