James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Coffee machine not work, De Longo esam22oo venezia, Clean

Customer Question

Coffee machine not work
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: De Longo esam22oo venezia
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Clean it
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What error do you get when you run a coffee program?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?