James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The machine only starts in short bursts, Animal, animal, My

Customer Question

The machine only starts in short bursts,
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Animal
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: animal
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My cleaner emptied the machine, since when a it doesn’t seem th charge itself, and b it just works in short bursts and doesn’t really work at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Whats the model number of the appliance?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JA category experts. Due to the Virus situation it may take me some time to reply however happy to assist you with your query. I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sorted the problem out, without your help. It was very simple. If your experts can’t deal with that they are no good at all
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

The service works by customers engaging, however if you do not respond we can not help, however I am glad you have solved the issue.

Have a good day.