Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I wash my bathmat and it stops before spinning.The book says

Customer Question

I wash my bathmat and it stops before spinning.The book says uneven load, If I take it out to rearrange it, because of the water it is too heavy to start the machine. Series 4 Washing machine. Instructions are useless!
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: It's only about a year old and is front loading.
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried taking the thing out and putting it on another programme and it stops each t ime. It works perfectly on my whites.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Like what?
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and an engineer of over 25 yrs

Listen new style appliances have built in sensors that if the main pcb ie computer thinks that the spin is not even and balanced it will automatically reduce the spin until it senses that is ok , or it will teminate the spin

You can not wash a singke bath mat , or say a bed sheet and a few pillow slips , that appliance juat wint do it , you might get away with it some times

Like you said the Weight of a single mat saturated on water is like a brick going round and round

If you want to wash it you need to put in some other clothes , but honest most appliances now won't wash a bath mat

Whites youl get away with most times as although there light and it does go unbalanced it's the dead Weight of the mat that causes the appliance to teminate

Also remember a very light load can also cause the machine to go unbalanced and think it's doing what it does with a bath mat

I hope this helps guys Regards darran

Hi there has this helped