Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I spoke to a rep in Dom.& Gen today and he was to email me

Customer Question

I spoke to a rep in Dom.& Gen today and he was to email me with a time and day when an engineer could call re a repair to the washing machine
JA: Is your washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front Loader
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: when the machine goes into a spin cycle it sounds like a jet engine I think it is a bearing going or at least running dry
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No not really
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

For repairs we can not get out. You have to discuss with the technician where you had the correspondence.

But I can tell you that if the machine is very loud when it is spinning, 90% of the drum bearings are defective. The repair is very complex and expensive.

Depending on the age of the machine the repair is not worth it.

I ask you to be patient a little bit. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine is 10 years old I think
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Okay, it's up to you if you want it fixed. The device is at least ten years old and usually not worth it. I recommend that you invest your money in a new device. It is possible that other components may also break down in the near future. The repair would cost between 120-180 €.

Do you have any further questions?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Yours sincerely Erdal