James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My laptop keeps freezing and buzzing and have to keep

my laptop keeps freezing and buzzing and have to keep rebooting , why is this please

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Does the buzzing appear to be coming from the speakers?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so on the lap top and then it freezes

What version of windows are you running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10

Ok if the noise is coming from the speakers its suggesting there may be a driver fault with the sound board, however if its another noise it may be the CPU fan or the hard disk making the noise and there for a hardware fault stopping the computer from working properly

I would start by running a diagnostic on the hardware, when you start the computer within the first couple of seconds in the BIOS you will see an option which says press F2, DEL, or Space to enter BIOS, press that and navigate through the menu to select self test, this will take 20 minutes for a full self test.

Let me know the outcome of the test.

Please note due to the time of day it may be tomorrow before I reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You

Just wanted to follow up to see how you got on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James thank you for your assistance and help