Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Dyson goes off and on all the time I am using it. It is

My Dyson goes off and on all the time I am using it.
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: It is Dyson sv03 I think I have had it several years and had very good service from it.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has happened a few times in the past few months but now it happens all the time that I cannot use it.. I have cleaned it thoutherly thinking that may be the answere but it is still happening
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really when I switch on and use it it just switches off and on all the time

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Such an error will only tell for clock says if there is a blockage or the filter is not well done. Remove the filter once and try to start the device. Does it work afterwards

I ask you to be patient a little bit. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cleaned it throughly and checked the brush was not jamed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the filter and how I remove it

Here is a video tutorial what I mean exactly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mdpI76EKNM

Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Dyson is now working perfectly, thanks to you, I sent a message back a couple of days ago thanking you Erdal. I am so plrased for your help. Thank you again Francis Carr

All right, I wish you much success with the device. I thank you and wish you a nice weekend. Stay well.