James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a model 46.. It is blocked and making a whine rather

Customer Question

I have a model 46. . It is blocked and making a whine rather than grinding sound. The water is not going through. What should I do. Liz
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Emerson in sink . I have it less than one year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Emerson sink? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its a sudden blockage. Happened yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The water flow in the kitchen sink beside it is good. I think it might be a blockage in the pump. I've taken out the food from the sink and the blades are free to touck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The prefix for my phone is 00353
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you e mail a reply. I don't know what to expect next as there is no longer a response from you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please return any money you have taken from my account . I do not want you to continue the research.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

I can only help with technical questions if you would like a refund please contact customer services, otherwise if you require technical assistance confirm if its working at all or just making a high pitch sound.

Regarding your fault it does suggest it has seized, I would suggest stripping it down to check it snot got bones or something blocking the blades, and if thats showing clear but not running then contacting Emerson to arrange an in warranty replacement.