James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I think I need to replace the filters in my Vax Blade 32V

Customer Question

I think I need to replace the filters in my Vax Blade 32V cleaner. I think I have been washing them in soap and water that is too hot. The foam filter in the separator is very loose and seems to be too small.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Vax Blade 32V. Maybe 2years plus.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A long time now and no I have not tried anything else.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really, just as I said after washing in hot water I have often dried both filters on a hot radiator.
JA: What's the brand and model of your radiator?
Customer: I have no idea, it has been in the house as part of our heating system since it was built and we ought it in 1972.
JA: How long has this been going on with your radiator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As I have already said I think I have made the mistake of using water that has been too hot and artificially drying them and think they need replacing.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

The two filter can be found here and here, do let me know if you need me to clarify anything.