David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

I purchased a Hotpoint freezer in March 2020 and it's not

Customer Question

I purchased a Hotpoint freezer in March 2020 and it's not working. I haven't registered it yet but have the details. How can I get it repaired please. Jeff Drew
JA: How old is your Hotpoint freezer?
Customer: March 2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It defrosted all the food in the freezer recently. It's beeping and showing E9
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No other than it showing E9 and not working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  David McCready replied 1 year ago.

HI my name is ***** ***** I am here to help. You will need to contact Hotpoint regarding a warranty repair, I have attached a link to their website.

https://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9qO3grzq6QIVhbTtCh10dA7YEAAYASAAEgIniPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

HI do you need any further assistance?