Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Dyson V6 CORD FREE CLEANER PURCHASED IN 2018, i

Customer Question

I have a Dyson V6 CORD FREE CLEANER PURCHASED IN 2018, i HAVE RANG YOU TWICE ALREADY AND CURRENTLY AGAIN HOLDING ON FOR 15 MINS +. I explained the mechine pulses and on my first call after listing to it you suggested I purchase a new filter which I did at the cost of £15.50. This arrived yesterday and after fitting made no difference. Phone you this morning and this time you said as the mechine does work fine with the filter taken out it must be clogged up in the dome. You advised how to get to this and cleaned it under the mesh as much as i can. Still no improvement. What do you suggest plerase as used every day.
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the repairman more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thank you. Michael
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My filter ref is order no(###) ###-####if any help, await your comments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have paid the £5 you requested but still no phone call. What is going on, ring my mobile please***********
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm sorry that you've had to wait a while for a reply, but note that I've just come across your question, so please can we start afresh from here?

I'm posting (below) a link to a useful video that takes you through a process of comprehensively cleaning your V6. Please note that I'm not claiming that this will fix your problem - it's necessary to go through the process to eliminate a blockage as a possible cause. If it doesn't then please report back and we'll progress to the next stage.

The cleaning process involves some dismantling, after which it's advisable that you let everything dry thoroughly. You can skip the section on cleaning the filter, because you already have a new one that you can fit.

Click here to see the video.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very useful vidio, although having spoken to Dyson awaiting any responce from your end they have sent me a new Cyclone.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

OK. I hope that solves it. Again, apologies for the delay this time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will remember this facility foir future problems really useful service.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

That's nice feedback; thank you :-)