David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

We have a Siemens electric hob: CERAN(SCHOTT): 689822. 80cm.

We have a Siemens electric hob: CERAN(SCHOTT): 689822. 80cm. Black glass with chrome edge 4 cooking zones. Is a replacement available to fit into a granite top?
JA: How old is your Siemens hob?
Customer: probably 15 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started to be difficult to turn on, but once on it works ok.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We do not want to be without a cooking source, so if a quick repair can be completed we would prefer to replace

HI my name is ***** ***** I am here to help, do you know the Enr model number for the appliance this will be underneath the hob.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CERAN(SCHOTT): 689822
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this still available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like like for like replacement

Ok the number you have given is the part number for the ceramic glass, are you able to access the model label under the hob?

I need this to get the correct dimensions of the hob.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The installation instructions show an opening 780+2 X 500+2. We cannot access the underside without an electrician to remove the oven. Book-let however has a sticker attached: E-Nr. ET78551EU. / 03 FD 7810 405465
Does that answer your question?

Ok thank you.

I will just get som further details for you

Okay I have found a suitable hob that will fit your opening I have attached a link to the Neff website.

Alternative Neff, Seimens and Bosch hobs will also fit if they are 80cm wide but you should check the installation manual first.

https://www.neff-home.com/uk/supportdetail/product/T18FD36X0/01#/Tabs=section-manuals/

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

HI do you need any further assistance?

HI was the information provided useful? Do you need any further help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that is useful