Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have had my AEG small freezer at least 5 years. the

Customer Question

Good Afternoon. I have had my AEG small freezer at least 5 years . the control panl on your web site is not the same as mine. The door had been left open and now has been cleaner up but i cant identify the various knobs. The model is A81000TNXO Many thanks.
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had the Actis at least 5 years. Panel shown on web site is different from mine and I don't have the manual. Model is A81000TNXO.It is charging and indicated temp is -18 but i assume this is the target temp. Can you help me please? Many thanks.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon

When you say "your web site", are you aware that this isn't a manufacturer's web site? It's an independent forum where technicians and experts give online advice and remote assistance.

To contact AEG you should call 0344(###) ###-####/strong>.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was on the AEG website and as far as I was concerned the answer should have come from them as they would have knowledge of the model. I didn't expect to be diverted to to a catch-all body which has resulted in wasted time. If you cant answer my question please say so.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Since you believe the answer should come from AEG, and since you feel that I've wasted your time, I don't want to waste any more of it, so I will opt out. You now have the number to call AEG; I suggest that you use that and be polite with them.