Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

On our samsung nv75n5641 rs/eu the fans have stopped is

Customer Question

On our samsung nv75n5641 rs/eu the fans have stopped is there a quick check we can do to see why
JA: Which quick check product do you have?
Customer: its a built in electric oven
JA: What have you tried so far with your quick check software?
Customer: just turned it off to cool off after it was turned on to warm up to cook then re started after 10 mins
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer

When you turn the oven on and the fan is not turning can you hear a low buzz whe you put an ear to the door if so the fan has jammed and will require to be replaced along with the element as they are touching and jamming

Is there still heat coming from the back ie the element still heating then again it is just the fan motor that has burnt out

These are not a hard fix if your ok with electrics etc you will get the parts from espares.com and uk white goods etc with your serial number

Or you can get a fixed price repair from many companies from around 70 to 120 pounds Inc parts and labour etc

Regards darran

You will get

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator